LOL yeah...I was thinking that when I was posting these pictures! hehe :) He IS such a manly man...yet he has a Teacup Chihuahua :) She certainly has a special place in his heart! :) It kind of gives me an insight into how he will be when we have a baby girl...he will be WRAPPED around her finger! hehe :) I'm okay with that though ;)
I'm pretty sure I NEVER pictured my big tall brother, having a teeny tiny dog dressed in a dress complete with a flower! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL yeah...I was thinking that when I was posting these pictures! hehe :) He IS such a manly man...yet he has a Teacup Chihuahua :) She certainly has a special place in his heart! :) It kind of gives me an insight into how he will be when we have a baby girl...he will be WRAPPED around her finger! hehe :) I'm okay with that though ;)
ReplyDelete